Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Prep time: 15mins Cook Time:12mins
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Folona Pea Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, Folona Pea Protein Powder, honey or maple syrup, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, and a pinch of salt. Mix until the dough is smooth.
- If desired, fold in the dark chocolate chips for an extra indulgent touch.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out portions of dough and roll them into balls. Place them on the prepared baking sheet and flatten them slightly with a fork, creating a crisscross pattern.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges turn golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy your protein-packed peanut butter cookies!
Nutrition Facts (per cookie):
Calories: 190 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 16mg Sodium: 135mg Total Carbohydrates: 17g Dietary Fiber: 2g Sugars: 12g Protein: 8g
Note: Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.