Overnight Pumpkin Chia Protein Pudding
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooling Time: 8-12 hours
- 1 scoop protein powder - I used Folona Pea protein powder
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup Folona Pea Milk Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- In a jar or container with a lid, combine all of the ingredients. Mix well until smooth.
- Cover the jar or container and place it in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours, or overnight.
- In the morning, stir the pudding well and enjoy.
Calories: 260 Fat: 10 grams Saturated Fat: 4 grams Protein: 15 grams Carbohydrates: 30 grams Fiber: 8 grams Sugar: 10 grams