High Protein Berry Smoothie Bowl
Prep time: 5mins
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup frozen banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk - I used Folona Pea Milk
- 1 scoop Folona Pea Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped blueberries
- 1 tablespoon granola
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Blend the frozen berries, frozen banana, almond milk, protein powder, honey, and vanilla extract in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with strawberries, blueberries, granola, and chia seeds.
Calories: 280Fat: 5 gramsProtein: 20 gramsCarbohydrates: 40 gramsFiber: 8 gramsSugar: 10 grams