Vegetable Fritata with Bone Broth Collagen Powder
Our Veggie Fritata is the perfect meal for any day of the week.
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 scoop of Folona Bone Broth Protein mixed in 4 ounces of water
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper or chipotle flakes (optional)
- In a large, all-metal sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the butter, Bone Broth Protein, water, and sea salt. Heat to a simmer.
- Add veggies and sauté until soft for 8 minutes, uncovered. Reduce heat to low.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, basil, and optional pepper flakes together thoroughly.
- Add egg mixture to the pan and stir to combine. Cover and cook on the stovetop for 5 minutes.
- Place pan in the oven on the top rack and broil uncovered for 3-5 minutes, watching carefully, until eggs are set.
- Servings: 4
Amount per serving:4
- Calories: 152
- Total Fat: 8.5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 274mg
- Sodium: 530mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 7g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Total Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 13g