Tropical Sunrise Smoothie
Prep time: 5 mins
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons Folona Pea Milk Powder
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional, for added sweetness)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Start your day with a burst of tropical flavor! In a blender, combine the frozen pineapple, mango, and a ripe banana.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Folona Pea Milk Powder for a creamy and plant-powered twist.
- Pour in 1 cup of fresh orange juice for a zesty kick and 1/2 cup of hydrating coconut water to balance the flavors.
- For a touch of natural sweetness, drizzle in honey if desired. You can omit it if you prefer a less sweet smoothie.
- If you like your smoothie extra frosty, toss in a handful of ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, ensuring all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple or a cherry for that extra tropical vibe.
Calories: 220 Protein: 3g Carbohydrates: 53g Dietary Fiber: 5g Sugars: 36g
Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 33mg Potassium: 555mg
Vitamin C: 160% DV Calcium: 15% DV Iron: 5% DV
Note: Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet