Slow Cooker Chicken Vegetable Noodle Soup
Prep time 10 mins Cook time 6-8hrs
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Folona Bone Broth Powder
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cooked pasta noodles
- Place the chicken breasts or thighs at the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Add the chopped carrots, celery, diced onion, minced garlic, frozen peas, frozen corn, and chopped green beans on top of the chicken.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, water, and Folona Bone Broth Powder until the powder is fully dissolved. Pour this mixture into the slow cooker.
- Add the bay leaves, dried thyme, salt, and pepper to the slow cooker. Give everything a gentle stir to combine.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks. Return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker.
- Stir in the cooked pasta noodles and let them heat through for about 10-15 minutes.
- Taste the soup and adjust the seasoning with more salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve your delicious slow cooker chicken vegetable noodle soup hot in bowls. Garnish with fresh parsley or grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Enjoy this hearty and nutritious Slow Cooker Chicken Vegetable Noodle Soup made with Folona Bone Broth Powder! It's a comforting meal that's perfect for any season.