Recipe: Gluten-Free Pea Protein Pancakes
½ cup blanched almond flour
½ cup oat flour
1 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
3 tbsp Folona SoLo Pea Protein Powder
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tbsp coconut oil, for frying
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Coat a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat until hot. Spoon in a small amount of the batter.
3. Cook on low-medium heat until bubbles appear on the surface (a few minutes).
4. Flip over and cook for another few minutes until golden on both sides.
5. Repeat until finish the batter.
6. Enjoy hot!