Recipe: Gluten-Free Pea Protein Muffins
3 medium banana
2 tbsp coconut sugar
¼ cup almond milk 1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ cup chopped walnut
½ cup + 1 tbsp oat flour
½ cup + 1 tbsp gluten free flour
4 scoops pea protein
1½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Add all the wet ingredients into a large bowl and whisk until combined
3. Add all the dry ingredients, mix with a spatula until a thick batter forms.
4. Pour the batter into 8 muffin tins.
5. Bake for 5 minutes at 425F then reduce the temperature to 350F and bake for another 15 minutes.
6. Insert a toothpick in the center of one of the muffins, if the toothpick comes out clean, remove from the oven and let it cool. Enjoy!