Mango Protein Smoothie
Servings: 2 | Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 frozen mangoes, peeled and cubed
- ½ medium-sized sweet potato, cooked
- 4 scoops Folona Pea Milk Powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients into your blender and process to obtain a thick, creamy liquid. You might need to add some extra water for the smoothie to really come together.
- Pour the mango smoothie into a glass. This smoothie tastes great on its own and can be topped with cocoa nibs or crushed nuts!
- Any leftovers can be stored in a lidded glass container or jar for about 24 hours.