Keto Strawberry Smoothie
Start your day off right with this delicious and refreshing Keto Strawberry Smoothie! Packed with healthy fats, fiber, and flavor, it's the perfect way to fuel your body and satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup Folona Pea Milk
- 5 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Start by adding the unsweetened almond milk to a blender.
- Next, add the frozen strawberries, avocado, chia seeds, almond butter, vanilla extract, and stevia (if using) to the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together until they're smooth and creamy.
- If the smoothie is too thick, you can add a little more almond milk to thin it out.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
Nutrition Calories: 330 |Fats: 30g | Carbs: 12g | Fiber: 2.4g | Net Carbs: 9.6g |Protein: 3.8g