Iced Coffee Latte
Prep Time: 10mins
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 2 tablespoons Folona Bone Broth Powder (unflavored)
- 1 cup milk of your choice, I used Folona Pea Milk powder (whole milk, almond milk, or oat milk work well)
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional, for garnish)
- Cocoa powder or cinnamon (optional, for garnish)
- Brew a strong cup of coffee using your preferred method and allow it to cool to room temperature. For a quick chill, you can place it in the refrigerator or use ice cubes.
- In a separate container, heat the milk until it's hot but not boiling. You can do this on the stovetop or in the microwave. Be sure not to scald the milk.
- In a blender or shaker bottle, combine the chilled coffee, Folona Bone Broth Powder, hot milk, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract. If you prefer a sweeter or creamier taste, adjust the amount of sweetened condensed milk to your liking.
- Blend or shake the mixture until everything is well combined and frothy.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the Folona Bone Broth Iced Coffee Latte over the ice.
- If desired, top the latte with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder or cinnamon for an extra touch of flavor and presentation.
- Give your latte a quick stir before enjoying it. Sip and savor the unique combination of coffee and bone broth goodness!
Serving Size: 1 glass Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168
Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 18mg Sodium: 310mg Total Carbohydrates: 23g Dietary Fiber: 0g Sugars: 22g Protein: 8g Calcium: 276mg (22% DV) Iron: 0.3mg (2% DV) Potassium: 292mg (6% DV) Vitamin D: 76IU (4% DV)
Note: Percent Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.