Gluten-Free Pancakes with Pea Milk
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Folona pea milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and then add the Folona pea milk and vegetable oil. Whisk together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once hot, ladle about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite toppings, such as maple syrup or fresh berries.
Calories: 280 | Total Fat: 11g | Carbs: 38g| Fiber: 2g| Sugars: 6g |Protein: 7g